Hello and welcome back to Thoughtful Thursdays. I’ve accepted a 31 day writing challenge for October and as a result Thoughtful Thursdays includes one of my “flipping out” projects.
I am adding a link party to todays’ flip so others can show how they’ve flipped items, too. So, if you have recently remodeled, repainted, repurposed anything and I do mean ANYTHING, you are welcome to share it here. My flip for today:
Take crystal decanters and use them for your mouthwash. Your mouth will feel special and clean!
Now to your flipping ideas! Here are the suggestions to add your link to my party:
- Please have a separate link to this party in your post or add my party button to the post. Please only link to a specific post – not your website.
Grab the Button.
- Add as many links as you’d like.
- I would love you to follow my blog. You can do this two different ways…one or both is fine with me! Bloglovin or by e-mail. My “subscribe button” is in the header and Bloglovin is on my sidebar.
- Please go to the source of a photo to pin it to Pinterest, so that the originator of the post gets the credit.
- By linking up, you are giving CoziNest permission to use any picture or content to share as a feature or on social media outlets.
Thoughtful Thursdays is a place for my blogger friends to share something that has inspired them recently. As a result, you get to read a story, craft project or photo that makes you go… hmmm. Welcome to the party!