This galvanized Flowers and Garden Watering Can adds beauty to any room in your house. Flowers are sold separately. Here are seven ways to use this lovely, rustic watering can.
Add Beauty to any Room with this Watering Can
- Rain or shine, this watering can will bloom where it’s planted in your sunroom or on your porch. Use this beauty as a planter for fresh flowers by placing a smaller container inside with your favorite bedding plants. Be sure to place a plastic saucer inside to avoid water leakage into the can.
- Arrange a few grocery store bouquets in a vase and add life to your kitchen or bath by placing it inside this galvanized, rustic vessel.
- Use this vintage-inspired jug to showcase a few silk or dried flowers as seen in the photo above.
- Add an arrangement to a tabletop vignette, centerpiece or as a hanging plant outdoors.
- Give as a gift to Mom on Mother’s Day.
- Select your favorite fall flowers to use as your Thanksgiving centerpiece. Especially if you give it away filled with flowers to your hostess or just to say thanks to someone special.
- Fill the bucket with your favorite Easter decor, candy and of course, chocolate bunnies. Give it or keep it! It’s hard to decide.
Pink Hydrangeas sold Here.
Green Hydrangeas sold Here.
Blue Hydrangeas sold Here.